- Home-cooking 家常菜
- Recipes 食谱
- Travel 旅行
- Email List
The annual Capital M Literary Festival begins March 2, celebrating the best in fiction, literary non-fiction, journalism, arts, poetry and more with a glorious mix of writers from around the world and at home in China. For three weekends, we’ll hear novelists, journalists, food writers, biographers, Sinologists, explorers, screenwriters and rock stars discuss a richly diverse selection of genres in interactive forums and individual sessions.
2013 highlights include journalist James Fallows, Man Asian Literary Prize winnerKyung Sook Shin; “godfather of rock” Cui Jian; “In the Mood for Love” cinenamatographer Christopher Doyle; James Beard winning cookbook author & pastry chef Nick Malgieri and the “Indiana Jones of entomology”, Mark Moffett, aka Dr Bugs — and many more.
To see the full list of authors, click here.
On MyPiao.com, tel: 400 620 6006Mon-Fri only, 9am-6pm / Cash only, delivery charges apply; no weekend or online bookings.At Capital M In person only, 11am-7pm from February 25
- All Sessions: RMB 75, includes a drink
- Children & Students: RMB 20, includes a soft drink
- Literary Lunches: RMB 188
NEW! Day Passes available only in person at Capital M.
- All Day Pass: 3 sessions, our three course lunch, three drink vouchers, RMB 298
- Afternoon Tea Pass: 2 sessions, Capital M’s Afternoon Tea, one drink voucher, RMB 198.
- Supper Pass: 2 sessions, Capital M’s Literary Supper, two drink vouchers, RMB 328.